Registrations open: A great way to discover opportunities available to British businesses who intend to expand in one of the world leading hydrogen markets.
- When: 18 to 22 September 2023
- Where: Northern Germany – Hamburg, Bremen, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Niedersachsen and Schleswig-Holstein
Climate protection is key to Germany: the Government is committed to achieve greenhouse gas emissions neutrality by 2050, in this context green hydrogen is set to play a decisive role.
The German energy sector is undergoing structural change and the country aims to become the “world number one” in clean hydrogen energy technology with the government investing €9bn to support the transition.
As a front-runner in renewable energy development, Germany will become the lead market in the energy transition age in the years ahead.
The country actively welcomes international enterprises seeking to participate in the changing energy market landscape.
Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI) has tasked Trade Horizons with the identification and acquisition of a delegation formed by UK based businesses, scientific institutions, and networks, operating in the field of Hydrogen and coupling sectors (e.g. on-shore and off-shore wind farming) to take part in a FDI business trip to Germany.
The roadshow is a great opportunity for British businesses to meet all the relevant stakeholders and representatives of the local business ecosystem at once.
The number of participants is capped and the selected applicants will be able to experience first-hand the opportunities presented by the HY-5, the green hydrogen initiative set up by the five Northern States of Germany: Bremen, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Niedersachsen, and Schleswig-Holstein.
Who should join: Executives from UK based companies, scientific institutions, and networks operating in the hydrogen (and coupling) sectors.
The opportunity on offer:
- The itinerary organization, hotel accommodation and internal travel during the trip, dinners hosted by the various Länder.
- An intensive 5-day programme of visits to companies, industrial hubs, and research institutions across all 5 Länder forming the HY-5 partnership.
- Networking events with industry players, Authorities, and stakeholders
- Briefings on market developments, initiatives and opportunities for participants.
If you wish to register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Italian Institute for International Political Studies (ISPI)